Insiration and something more for you!

Fashion is fun, fun for me and you as well. Therefore, it´s my blog about fashion. A year bring you my fashion. I hope it inspires you and you inspire me. And therefore I don´t want to stop. So I have prepared for you a little inspiration.
With a gift for you help me ZOOT. Hereby I thank them. And what a gift it?


10% off all not discounted stuff in ZOOT 
just when buying enter the code:
sirimradost

And here is mentioned inspiration, just the Zoot:

SK: Móda nás baví, baví mňa a baví aj vás. Preto je aj môj blog o móde. Už rok vám prinášam svoju módu. Dúfam, že vás inšpirujem a vy zasa inšpirujete mňa. No a preto  v tom nechcem prestať. Takže som si pre vás pripravila trochu inšpirácie. 
S darčekom pre vás mi pomohol ZOOT. Týmto im chcem poďakovať. A o aký darček ide? 

10% zľava na všetky nezľavnené veci v ZOOT
stačí pri kúpe uviesť kód:
sirimradost

A tu už je spomínaná inšpirácia, prááve zo ZOOTu:
 1. / 2. / 3. / 4. / 5.

 1. / 2. / 3. / 4. / 5.

1. / 2. / 3. / 4. / 5.


1. / 2. / 3. / 4. / 5.

So what, do you like it?
Tak čo páči sa?

7 komentárov:

  1. Wow! I love everything in your collage! I can't even pick one, though i haven't really heard Zoot but i think they're amazing!

    Anyway dear, i am inviting you to join my giveaway here
    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  2. i liked the black and white clothing...
    keep in touch
    www.hairfashionbeautyblog.blogspot.in

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  3. Fakt krásna koláž. :) Hneď by som si vedela vybrať nejaké kúsky. :)

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  4. I am in love with the first look, specially the neckpiece..its adorable! <3

    Happy Sunday
    Ritcha
    http://www.myfashionfootprints.com/
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť